MARKETING MANAGER -ENTRY LEVEL
Job Description for Entry Level Marketing Manager:Las Vegas Premier Marketing is oneof the leading marketing and promotions firms in Las Vegas. Our diverseclient portfolio includes market development and events with industryleaders in home improvement, telecommunications, and technology. We arelooking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy workingwith others and maintaining relationships with our prestigiousclientele. Marketing, Advertising and Sales experience is not required,but the passion to learn is required.
Focus of Entry Level Marketing Manager Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote ourclients brand names by developing and supporting field marketingprograms. You will work closely with other Marketing Specialists, andcorporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activitiesand utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and executemarketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
Primary Duties of the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with variouscorporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customizedprograms and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure success.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed