- $100,590.00 -160,840.00/year*
51 School Rd
DescriptionTechnician III, Chemical Intertek Whitehouse Trace Organics
Intertek Pharmaceutical Services located in Whitehouse, New Jersey, USA, is a cGMP contract testing, analytical research and development laboratory. Intertek Pharmaceutical Services works directly with both large and small pharmaceutical companies to help bring safe and effective pharmaceutical products to market. An opportunity has arisen for a Technician III, Chemical to join this organization within the Trace Organics workteam. The team utilizes state of the art Orbitrap instrumentation to support and solve complex analytical problems primarily focused on extractables and leacahbles.
Please explore the links below to learn more about the Intertek Whitehouse site and the extractables and leachables offerings within the Trace Organics Group. .
We are looking for a motivated individual who is seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity. We offer coaching, feedback, on-site and off-site training and growth opportunities to develop each employees career. This fast-paced, flexible environment provides direct interaction with clients to allow the chemist to directly understand the clients needs and to appreciate the potential impact on patient quality of life. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with an expert team of accomplished scientists focused on solving difficult technical challenges, we want to talk with you.
Perform routine analyses independently Perform complex analyses under supervision Contribute to extractable studies, extractable-leachable correlation studies, mass spectrometry-based method validations, leachable studies and material characterization studies as part of a team Process mass spectrometry data for extractable and leachable studies under supervision Author reports for routine analyses independently and complex studies with supervision Follow current procedures and regulations as directed by senior staff and management Write procedures, observations and results in notebooks Prepare standards and solutions, and samples using a variety of techniques May be responsible for performing automated and manual sample extractionsQualificationsREQUIREMENTS:
- Measure, collect and record test data in accordance with written procedures
- Perform basic calculations
- Perform tasks essential for laboratory maintenance, operation and quality assurance Effectively collaborate with colleagues on laboratory techniques, sample preparation, instrumentation, data analysis, documentation, and safety Ensure compliance of company/client SOP, protocols, safety policies, methods, or other procedures with government rules and regulations Use computer systems and software programs - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), data acquisition programs - to acquire and document results
- BS (or higher) in Chemistry or related degree + 1+ years of work experience
- Experience with HPLC-CAD analysis for residual levels of target analytes
- Experience with XCalibur and Turbochrom chromatographic data systems
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and desire to work on several projects at once
- Must be able to work safely in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and familiarity of Microsoft Office software expertise including Word, Excel and Outlook.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the worlds most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Associated topics: chemical, chemical engineering, nutrition, pha, phenolic, plastics, polymer, polymer synthesis, polypropylene, polyurethane
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...